ATi HYbrid Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daretadakatsu

Baseband Member
So...
"ATI Hybrid Graphics is a technology umbrella brand encompassing several technologies, such as ATI Hybrid CrossFireXâ„¢, ATI SurroundViewâ„¢, ATI PowerPlayâ„¢, etc. that allow both an AMD integrated graphics processor and a discrete graphics processor to work co-operatively on an AMD based system to provide enhanced gaming performance, productivity and platform efficiency to the mainstream PC."

In the CCC
i used to have the option to turn hybrid graphics on and off....
Since a new update, it has since gone, and my computer no longer recognizes the on-board graphics;

I was using a dedicated graphics card at the time it was available, and i've since redownloaded the update for Hybrid graphics, but its still not there- Do i need to run the computer off my on board graphics to enable Hybrid?

also after another update to my CCC it doesnt recognize the update and it stays at the latter version.

And whilst im here instead of making multiple threads; I downloaded Stronghold kingdoms just to pass the time, and my graphics card is more than capable to run it, but some parts of it are very very pixxely, but on my other system it works fine... an idea's?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom