apple intel switch confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah but the have been recompiling osx for over 5 years the report says.But now boot linux window and osx on one system! And horndude I know how much I can get for $129!

Then why swicth to intel when ppc is better I know there were some manufacturing problems on IBM's side.

Yep, and I think Apple is about to attempt to take over the media center hardware market while its still ripe for the picking and try to grab up as much of the small device market as possible.We might see Apple pda's,cameras, and a bunch of other stuff.

Hey maybe and ipod pda I think the doors are open for apple to jump into the entertainment pc market and guess what if they pull it of I will buy and apple media pc over the shuttle based pc.Also apple has some thing to base it off the mac mini a couple off changes and it will be next to tvs in no time.People are allready putting them in cars.

So does that mean that we can start getting software products like Mac OSX for PCs?

I can not wait to go home and make fun at my farther (Big Mac Nazi) about this one.

my dad hates macs too. im gonna go get a family pack now and when they go on vacation or something ill install OS X on every computer in our house. thatll show him what rocks :D

I hope intel apple do not make some type of hardware requirement for osx to work on x86 apples so we could not install it on our pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom