APEX Xtreme/ Computer with component out

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkenmoogles

Beta member
I was reading about the apex xtreme. It is a computer with component out. (You know wires that connect to tv.red, white, yellow wires.) Now I am very curious. Are there any other things like this. Maybe even a bare bones kit. Or is there a converter. (and does it work well.)

P.S. Anyone know a release date on the apex.

Well Ive never heard of the Apex Xtreme before, but what application did you have in mind for the component out? Theres other methods Im sure.

you are NOT talking about component output. red, white, yellow means composite output. component has Red, Green and Blue only. if all you want is composite output (which also known as RCA the kind use on almost all VCR and TV) you can buy any video card which supports composite output so you can hook it up to a television. most video cards only support Svideo output so pay close attention to the specs.

there are video cards with VIVO (Video In Video Out) I think its designed so you can plug it into a TV or you can plug a VCR into it and watch videos - and if you have an aerial for the VCR you can watch TV on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom