AMD Fx-57 review

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair that with a 7800 gtx and there goes all your hard earned money.

nice find anyway...i dont understand why people get those when they are way overboard

yah if I had that kind of cash though I would get the 4400 x2 but I am just 15 with no job or intention of getting one.

nice find anyway...i dont understand why people get those when they are way overboard
I'd buy it if I just had cash to burn.....because not only is it ridiculously powerful at stock....3.2GHz on air is probably a great likelihood and I wouldn't doubt upwards of 3.4GHz on water cooling......3.4GHz with an AMD FX series chip would be ridiculously powerful.....

X2's would be nice, but I don't need multitasking really so I'd prefer the FX series....of course if I were stupid rich I'd get both :)

But everybody said that about the 6*** series cards, the FX-53 and FX-55 processors. "its to much, we dont need that kinda power, who would spend that kinda money". When that thing becomes the norm and the 7800GTX and x900XT then the next step will come out and yall will say that about that too. Everything we have is rediculously powerful compared to the ppl cluggin around at 486 speeds, ever think about that?

I wouldn't buy it solely if "i had the money for it"

I'd buy it, if I could buy it without even worrying about the money I just spent which most of us can't do.....

There is no such thing as 'overkill' when it comes to computer speeds :D

I wouldn't be satisfied until the computer did things before I even told my arms muscle to move the mouse to go click something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom