amd 3500 and asus a8v deluxe prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravin

Baseband Member
hey guys... buying my pc again for a friend... but all the prices have gone up for the amd 3500 and the asus a8v deluxe.. sigh.. zipzoomfly has pretty good prices, newegg is expensive surprisingly.. anywho... any of you guys know of good reliable internet sites where i can purchase a amd athlon 3500+ and a asus a8v deluxe (either the wireless or non wireless.. perfer non wireless since i dont use a wireless lan network and thats just money wasted)... any help is appreciated.
lowest price I have found is $539 for both.

i hear the prices are about to drop really really soon.

i just have to coment you on the air force icon. it's off subject but, i'm in the AFJROTC. as of right now i'm an E4, sigh...hope fully i'll make and officer rank. do you fly? i'm gonna join the af and i wanna fly the A-10(sweetest plane ever!)

anyways, prices should drop soon because i think intel just droped thier's so you know what amd'll do, i hope.

woah...just looked at it...didn't the 3500 used to cost only like 350!!!! i was gonna get that! wow, that's a lot. that went way up! i got 603 from newegg...price watch will come up with a list of stores.

a couple of months ago, the prices of the 64s went up because of demand . . . but once the next generation 64s come out (fx-55 and 4000+), then prices should go down . . .

i hope so...they use to be really inexpensive...wow they shot up from the last time i looked...only like a month ago...

whoa whoa whoa.. AMD are coming out with new cpu's??? the 4000 and the fx-55... they gonna be 939 socket right.. so I can upgrade when they come out? when are they coming out?

lol compy... yea the a-10's are sweet... they are one of the oldest planes still flying and tough as a warthog hardie har har... I am enlisted.. i cant fly. You have to be an officer to fly... working on my college degree though so i will be in about 2 years.. I want to fly f-22's :) gimme a raptor baby! Good luck on your rotc.. you will be an officer when you get out of that if you join air force right with your college degree? Make sure you are in a tech reltated major otherwise you prob wont be an officer and wont be able to fly.. I am going to start working on my pilots lisence though (non-military).. just an extra perk for acceptance into flight school :)

yes, the are coming out with the new cpu's although i don't have any idea of when they are coming out and how much they'll be, i guess if you have a lot of money you can get one.

yeah, i plan on having the air force pay for my 4 years of college, and then come out of college as an officer, yeah baby! lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom