Air Compressor Suggestions?

zandre88

In Runtime
Hey everyone,

I've been doing some searching Newegg and a few other places and haven't really been able to find what I'm looking for.

I do reflows and reballs on Playstation 3s and XBox 360s. Obviously, a lot of the time the need for these repairs arise from the dust build up in the consoles. For the most part, I just use a combination of those swifter dusters and sometimes if it is caked on their a moist paper towel, cotton swab, etc.

However, there are some tight spots, as with any piece of electronics that I can't get to at times. At the moment, I've been using the electronic safe air compressor cans and while they do a decent job they can only be used in short bursts plus the other obvious disadvantages that I'm sure anyone that has used them before knows about.

So, I'm trying to find a small air compressor with relatively good strength. I figure in the long run it'll save me money over buying those cans, and can be used for cleaning out my own desktops and other electronics as well.

I also wouldn't mind finding a vacuum of some sort that is small and portable. I have an portable Oreck that works pretty well but it is still a little more bulky than I'd like.

If anyone has something they use or know of something that would fit what you could suggest it'd be highly appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Back
Top Bottom