6800 gt, cant find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerigorn

In Runtime
Ok, ive set my mind on buying a Geforce 6800 Gt 256,256. But newegg, woot, is out of stock and has been for a very long time. I dont know when they will get a new shipment or how long this shipment will last before its sold out again, hints the holiday season. To make a long story short, does anyone know of a respectible online store where I can buy one; ive never bought from anywhere else than newegg. P.S.-dont give me any of that pricewatch crap.

heh .. all i can say is that you should get one from a local store... i just bought one .. and i was looking online for ANYTHING .. seems that all 6800 GTs 128 OR 256 were sold out ... if all are sold out and only 1 or 2 websites still post in stock .. i wouldnt buy it .. because id hate to get an email( after they take your money of course) saying that theyre out of stock and you have to wait 2 weeks .. happened before
depending on were you live it may or may not be worth it in store... in store all prices are as htey are online .. except online you dont pay sales tax =D .. soo.. if you get like .. a little sales tax.. buy it in local stores .. if not .. wait till newegg gets it in stock ... id trust newegg with my life.. never ever dissapointed so...i tricked my local store into selling me one at 399.96 with tax.. and thats about 10 bucks more than online so i was happy .. not to mention i dont get any restocking fee if something goes wrong

btw.. if there is a best buy in your area and youre willing to wait .. they were selling BFG 6800 GT o/c to 370 mhz for like .. 400.99 so that was a deal.. but they were sold out when i went =D keep in mind that BFG has lifetime warranty =D

Yeah... kinda, Go for eVGA (only online) www.evga.com you can order there.

PNY, sold at CompUSA www.compusa.com

BFG, like monk said www.bestbuy.com

Or XFX, which you can get online from newegg.

I just took a look at newegg and EVERY single 6800 GT is sold out!! LOL!!!

Ok go here: http://www.futurepowerpc.com/scripts/details.asp?PRDCODE=VCPN-G6800GAPB

this site gets good ratings

Also: http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/eVGA.../sem/rpsm/oid/99595/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do
which is also sold out. Sheesh. This card is popular. BTW it got CNET editors choice awards. It owns. I know, I have one. (evga)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom