50 FPS Doom 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartgande

In Runtime
Friggin' X800 Pro only manages 48-52 FPS on my X800 Pro... I have two words for that....BULL POCKY!

Well the cap is 60FPS so what's bad about 48-52?

What settings are you running it at

Beedub says his won't even play 4x, high settings, 1024x768 and he has an X800 Pro, I just tried playing it at 4x AA last night with the 6600GT and it'll dip to 20-30 FPS depending on the area so I'm keeping it at 2x

Still a helluva lot better than 800x600, no aa, medium settings like my FX 5700 could handle lol

God, well I sound like an ungrateful bastard then. Well I will be much more appreciative of my x800 Pro!

lol, and congrats on that 6600 GT, it's a sweet graphics card, and I imagine much better than that FX 5700!

P.S. The X800 Pro is like a dream child to me, considering my last comp, which I had all the way up until a week ago, had a GeForce 2-**winces**, anyways, congrats again!

hmm...it seems unreasonable, to me, that I would do so well on such settings when he can't get his card to manage 8 FPS? Why would that be?

beedubya is lieing, he is just a nvidia fan making up lies about ati stuff, the x800 pro is a sweet video card and no way does it suck as bad as he says

he isn't lying, he even showed us a screenshot
why would he have got an ATI card for the purpose of dissing it?
he got it thinking he would get really good framerates, but ended up being very lousy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom