1366 Bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the I7361 crossbow and another.....but i haven't seen them on any websites besides xigmatek. I've heard they was coming out in mid december and would be in stock in online stores in a week...guess that didn't happen :(

Ahhh good spot. Thats a bit stupid though, all that should be different is the fan.
On another note: AC MX-2 is the best at the moment isnt it?

no tuniq tx-2 is from what i see everyone saying but mx-2 is a very close 2nd

Bah, postage is a minimum $13 at pccasegear, and since they dont sell tx2 ill grab me some mx2.

And last question for this thread, does the xigamtek come with that thermal tape stuff most stock coolers come with on the bottom? If it does i need to grab some rubbing alcohol as well so just wondering.

nah when i got my xigmatek s1283 it came with a little plastic packet with thermal paste in it...(kinda like the icing in some breakfast pastries ...if you have any idea what i'm talking about)

ohhh yea..if you're going with a xigmatek + 1366 bracket in the end...please tell me how it goes. If it's good cooling i think i'll do that instead of paying $75+ for a real 1366 cooler

nah when i got my xigmatek s1283 it came with a little plastic packet with thermal paste in it...(kinda like the icing in some breakfast pastries ...if you have any idea what i'm talking about)

ohhh yea..if you're going with a xigmatek + 1366 bracket in the end...please tell me how it goes. If it's good cooling i think i'll do that instead of paying $75+ for a real 1366 cooler

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom