1024mb stick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar989

Solid State Member
is there such a thing as a memory stick with 1024 mb DDR400 PC3200?? If so, please tell me where i can get me some of that. I have only one slot left and i want to get the maximum amount of memory i can. I already have 1280mb :D

thanks, seeing as that is in u.s dollars, ill be spending more like $600 for that. Damn Canadian dollar!!!!!:D. Thanks for the reply

Damn man you must have money to burn. If you have any old stuff that you dont want anymore or any excess cash just lemme know!:D

Do you mean that you already have a 128 mb stick in there? (1280mb is what you listed) Remember all RAM is not compatible with each other. If you do indeed have a 128 mb stick in there, get rid of it and get you two 512 sticks. This is much cheaper. What motherboard are you using and what OS? I'm sure it's Win XP or better. If it happens to be Win 98 save your money as 512 is the limit. Since you are using DDR 400, I'm going to assume your system is pretty new. I just don't see why it would have only 128mb of RAM. Now my final question is: What are you running that needs more than a GIG of RAM?

with 540 canadian I can think of better things to by than ram

I was putting together a system on tigerdirect for less than that with 512 mb corsair ram and not the value shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom