W10 Gaming Rig: Bjorked!

croSSeduP

In Runtime
I don't know if this thread belongs here because I don't know if I have a hardware issue (SSD) or software (OS, RAID), but here it goes...

My C: drive is a stand-alone drive. I do have a couple of my HDD's in RAID0, but my OS drive is not part of the array. It is a OCZ ARC 100 240G SSD. So, I woke my rig up from "sleep". I noticed that a Nvidia driver was available, so I clicked on the icon to do the download/update. The cursor turned into its circular thing for several minutes. During that time I could open NOTHING. Couldn't get into any programs, documents, folders, ... So, I hard reset my computer. When it tried to boot it BSoD'd. The first code to come up was "INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE". I followed the menu options to fix that, and it still BS'd. Now the error message says, "CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED". I have tried everything I know to fix this and nothing works. I am unable to start in Safe Mode. Even trying to access things through command prompt there's always some message that comes up to block my going any further. All the repair options that the OS gives you as possibilities for repair do not work. I've watched videos, read repair threads online, ... nothing helps. I'm sure there's something more I could try, but I've run out of ideas.

PLEASE HELP!

UPDATE: I had an old 64GB SSD in a drawer that used to by my OS drive. I removed the OCZ drive and put in this one, fired up the computer and after updating all the drivers, etc., the machine runs fine. The OS on this drive is W7 however. Now, to figure out the problem with this OCZ drive...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom