Very urgent.

aGuyOfGuys

Beta member
can anyone provide me with a download link to a system.ini file for windows 95? I tried this one download link from originaldll.com but it's not exactly right.

I have an old laptop that wasn't working for a few months because the system.ini file was missing. now that I found how to put it on there, i downloaded the file from this weird website. I'm not a computer expert, but I believe I know enough to know something wasn't right. I opened up the file with notepad, and there were lines of code regarding 3ds max and iTunes, which obviously wouldn't be compatible with w95. I need a legit one so the computer can actually function.

I have an old laptop that wasn't working for a few months because the system.ini file was missing. now that I found how to put it on there, i downloaded the file from this weird website. I'm not a computer expert, but I believe I know enough to know something wasn't right. I opened up the file with notepad, and there were lines of code regarding 3ds max and iTunes, which obviously wouldn't be compatible with w95. I need a legit one so the computer can actually function.
You're going to need to reinstall the OS. Hope you don't plan on doing anything with it, because it's going to be too old.

Back
Top Bottom