Trying to find the drivers.

Pie Head

Baseband Member
Hello,

A friend of mine wanted there Toshiba Satellite reformated because it wasnt booting, I tried everything I could think of and still could never get it to boot to anything other than a plain black screen. That, however is not the issue.

The issue at hand is, now that I have it reformated, she tells me she has none of the disks for any of the drivers. So now I need to find and reinstall all the drivers. Well, obivously, I cannot connect to the internet on the laptop. I am wondering where I might go to find the proper drivers for a Toshiba Satellite and DL them to a thumb drive. I see Toshibas site has an area where you may be able to but when it gets down to the model all I can find on the laptop itself is "Sattelite A105" which that itself is not an option on the Toshiba site!

Any help would be much appertiated!

On the bottom of the laptop there is a sticker clearly labeled Toshiba and next to the A105 there should be a dash (-) and five more characters that will tell you the specific model of laptop you're working with.

Edit: On Toshiba's support website http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/support/jsp/home.jsp there is most certainly support for the A105 model Toshiba Satellites but as I said you'll need the last 5 characters of the model for the drivers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom