Samsung Syncmaster 2233rz trouble..

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoner2g

Beta member
So I just recently bought the samsung syncmaster 2233rz lcd monitor. Now the refresh rate on this monitor is supposed to go up to a whopping 120hz. So the monitor arrived this morning and i set it up and everything works fine: my computer started up and the screen turned on. Then when i went to change the refresh rate to 120hz, my screen would black out and then display the 'Check Cable Signal' box and then after a few seconds it would revert back to 60hz. I tried to do it with different refresh rates (100hz, 110hz) on different resolutions, but all the same problem. I've tried to reinstall the drivers and i've tried every other possibilities that i've searched up online, but couldnt solve the problem..

Can somebody help me out please?

So I just recently bought the samsung syncmaster 2233rz lcd monitor. Now the refresh rate on this monitor is supposed to go up to a whopping 120hz. So the monitor arrived this morning and i set it up and everything works fine: my computer started up and the screen turned on. Then when i went to change the refresh rate to 120hz, my screen would black out and then display the 'Check Cable Signal' box and then after a few seconds it would revert back to 60hz. I tried to do it with different refresh rates (100hz, 110hz) on different resolutions, but all the same problem. I've tried to reinstall the drivers and i've tried every other possibilities that i've searched up online, but couldnt solve the problem..

Can somebody help me out please?

I have the same problem.. what video card have you got? I have 9800 GX2 but nvidia says it's supported..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom