Power problems

Rocketman2798

Baseband Member
Ok so my computer was running fine one minute but now it won't turn on. So for the details leading up to what happen. I was watching YT and I went to go make food so I paused the video. I was gone for about an hour or so. When I came back and tried to wake up the computer from sleep mode it started making this really loud beeping sound and the wouldn't stop. The only way I could stop it was to unplug it so I did. Now when it goes to start the fan and the lights with come on then they'll shut off and it will just be stuck in that cycle.

Ok so my computer was running fine one minute but now it won't turn on. So for the details leading up to what happen. I was watching YT and I went to go make food so I paused the video. I was gone for about an hour or so. When I came back and tried to wake up the computer from sleep mode it started making this really loud beeping sound and the wouldn't stop. The only way I could stop it was to unplug it so I did. Now when it goes to start the fan and the lights with come on then they'll shut off and it will just be stuck in that cycle.

I personally don't think it's a "Power problem" as you said.
The problem is something else, but it's impossible to guess from the information you provided.
It would be good to know what a computer is, what kind of OP system is there, and so on.
The only thing I can recommend is remove all other devices from your computer and try again. You can also reconnect all the cables when it comes to be a desktop computer.
If nothing changes, try launching in Safe Mode and / or Repair Mode. Of course, these options are different for different OP systems. It's really hard to think of anything else or recommend something more.

Back
Top Bottom