Halp i get no sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

solid102

Baseband Member
Hey i just built my new computer after going threw **** and backand now after everything is fine and dandy i cant seem to get sound from my speakers!!1

the sounds seem ot be playing and all drivers seem to be alright yet i cant seem to get them out of my speakers.

Are the speakers plugged into the green hole on your sound card? Are the speakers on? Have you made sure in the bottom right hand corner that the volume it not muted or turned down? Is the sound integrated? If it is, have you checked in the BIOS to make sure integrated sound is enabled? If it is a sound card installed in the expansion bus, have you tried un-installing and re-installing the sound card? Sometimes when you build a computer it's best to install the sound card AFTER you install Windows. Have you tried updating the drivers?

Well i check my bios in the integrated section and it has it on auto i tried to change it but its either auto or disabled

Go to Control Panel > Sounds and Audio Devices and make sure the master wave control isn't muted (had that one happen before). Also make sure that the sliders are all up and not on the bottom.

Ok I am not sure what you mean by master wave but as I checked plenty of times nothing is muted and all sliders are on top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom