Cleaning a desktop.

ColeS.

Solid State Member
I know this isn't the exact thread to post in but I could not find something that would suit my question.
I have an old computer I am planing to upgrade, but first I want to clean it, the computer has dust and hair all over it, I was wondering what it the best way to clean it without damaging any of the parts the computer runs fine, I just don't want to put in new parts.
Thanks

Compressed air. If you have an air compressor then great; if not then you can buy cans of it at Walmart or any office supply store.

I know this isn't the exact thread to post in but I could not find something that would suit my question.
I have an old computer I am planing to upgrade, but first I want to clean it, the computer has dust and hair all over it, I was wondering what it the best way to clean it without damaging any of the parts the computer runs fine, I just don't want to put in new parts.
Thanks
If you use a compressor take a pencil and put it in each fan you clean. You do this to keep from damaging them by having them spin to fast.

Back
Top Bottom