BSOD after installing new processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the 8600 line has issues with the drivers crashing at random due to overheating...

I have an 8600M GT in my lappy, always happens when I play FEAR/FEAR 2 or something demanding...

I looked into my pci-e slot for my 8600gt and it looks like it was not inserted in enough so I pushed it in well and apparently that fixed it! LOL this was an easy fix. sorry to put you guys through all the trouble. I will update if this did not fix it or the problems appear again.

I got another bsod. My games are not freezing though. The bsod happened when I wasnt even on the computer. I just got a thing that popped up that said that "windows shutdown unexpectedly". Here is the mini dump file:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Nevermind I just realized that I overclocked my 8600gt :neutral:

Nevermind again lol. I got another bluescreen while it was loading a map on bf2.

I have it running now. Luckily, i am still under warranty. So I will return it and get a replacement and I will update when I get the replacement.

I just got the BSOD while I wasnt even on the computer again. But I didnt have the 8600gt inserted(because I rma'd it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom