BSOD after installing new processor

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASRock > Products > Motherboard > A785GXH/128M > Download

All it took was a simple Google search of the make and model of the mobo. Until you get this resolved, i wouldnt try to run to much stuff, especially games. The system is not stable and wont perform well. All you are doing is making it worse by constantly trying to force it to do something that it cant right now. Not until we resolve what is going on.

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > A785GXH/128M > Download

All it took was a simple Google search of the make and model of the mobo. Until you get this resolved, i wouldnt try to run to much stuff, especially games. The system is not stable and wont perform well. All you are doing is making it worse by constantly trying to force it to do something that it cant right now. Not until we resolve what is going on.

Sorry, I went onto their site and found that but I wasnt sure if the amd all-in-one was it, but now I know. How do you remove the chipset drivers. I tried reinserting the driver disc and see if it has a uninstall function, but it doesnt. I also cant find the driver in device manager and in the add or remover programs.

You wont be able to find the driver. That is the whole point. Install the new one. Dont worry about the old one.

You can try. Have you checked all your devices and drivers to make sure you have the latest versions?

Hey I was playing the crysis demo. I pressed the ~ key and it showed this:

Is this just because it is the demo?
*update* Crysis just froze on me at around 6 minutes into the game I could not open the task manager but I pressed the shutdown button on my computer and it shutdown windows normally. Here is the log from the event log:

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2010-06-01T04:33:29.000000000Z

EventRecordID 930

Channel Application

Computer Family-PC

Security

- EventData

crysis.exe
4718b76d
CryRenderD3D10.dll
471752f4
c0000005
0000000000094aeb
f20
01cb0142841c6301
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis SP Demo\Bin64\crysis.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis SP Demo\Bin64\CryRenderD3D10.dll
d34e15e5-6d36-11df-b77e-0025222f9991

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 30
Okay i dont know why your trying to play the most demanding game for the PC ever created and not expecting to get issues with your setup when we still havent gotten to the bottom of what your problem is.

Crysis is the toughest game to get working on any system with decent frame rates and stability. you need to use some other game to find out if you got the problem solved. If and only if we find out that you got that resolved would i even attempt to try Crysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom