AMD HD 6800 series Drivers?

ProudOwnerOfYou

Solid State Member
Anyone know where I can find a display driver for my HD 6870? I've been to the AMD download page and downloaded every software imagineable and done everything still nothing. Keep's looping to Legacy or download page no luck. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. Went out and bought and adapter and swapped out this card about 5 times today, really want to get this fixed.

Best Regards,
~Proud

Legacy

Works for me.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and it has Catalyst and Crimson Beta options to download.

So...what's your issue exactly?

That you can't download the installer, or that the installer isn't actually installing/updating the driver?

If it's the first: clink the link I gave; if it doesn't work, try a different browser.

If it's the second: What version of driver do you currently have installed (check Device Manager)? Are you receiving an error during the install or any kind of messages/logs output? May need to try totally uninstalling your old drivers with DDU from Guru3D.

Uninstalled and reinstalled the new one working perfectly! Thank you so much man!! Very grealty appreciated! Massive upgrade getting over triple the fps then my old card! :)

Yeah such older cards are a bit harder to get drivers for, support windows for GPU's are notoriously short.

Not really; if it was a mainstream card, the drivers are usually on the manufacturer's page. Newer OS support for an older card may be an issue, but you can still sometimes get the older driver to work.

Back
Top Bottom