Whats the perfomance increase from a dual core to quad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, ill slaughter your score soon enough vdub. The price difference is great too, vdub, around 50 for a proc like mine and like 260 for a quad? SLI 8800's here i come. Wait, how long before the 8900s come out again? lol

which $50 processor are you referring to??? :confused:

how do you plan on slaughtering vdub's score now?

to slaughter you would need a q6600 or up.. and at least 2 8800gtx's/ultra's.. otherwise.. your just going to be in the same general area.. lol

i'll be doing the slaughtering! once i have my 2gtx's.. oh i can't wait til around christmas time.. when my build comes to life!

paychecks.. christmas money.. and birthday money!! mmmmm delicious!

very niceeee, i can't wait to see what dual 8800gtx's can do... cuz jsebers score seems to no longer apply...

and its beginning to make me wonder.. look at comparison of e6600 to e6750's and q6600's to qx6700's... they all have the fsb difference.. and stepping difference.. so with that said.. i'm wondering if the 1333 fsb and new stepping is adding points... ive been wondering this for a while.. what if its his qx6700 holding him back....

anyway.. i think i may have concluded i'm getting a q6600 for the 1333fsb and G0 stepping

so i'm hoping its maybe a cpu problem.. cuz otherwise, i'll be angry i bought a q6600

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom