what MB would you go for

ASRock is the only board manufacture that has blew me off, not that I contact these folks very often but Gigabyte, Asus and even Biostar have alway's given me a RMA's before in the past.
I'll admit it's been more than a year since I've had to do any RMA's on any boards except that ASRock board

Anyways.... ASRock is off my list for any future purchases. just IMHO.
I'm sure we have all had issue's with different manufacture's it's just that ASRock is my issue

Last edited:
ASRock is the only board manufacture that has blew me off, not that I contact these folks very often but Gigabyte, Asus and even Biostar have alway's given me a RMA's before in the past.
I'll admit it's been more than a year since I've had to do any RMA's on any boards except that ASRock board

Anyways.... ASRock is off my list for any future purchases. just IMHO.
I'm sure we have all had issue's with different manufacture's it's just that ASRock is my issue

Asus is off of my list from all of the horror stories I've read for trying to RMA anything. Anywhere from extremely slow turnaround time (months, not weeks) to blaming the end user for defects.

It's been several years since I've had to RMA anything from Asus so that may be true what you say about them today, but back then I never had an issue with Asus.
That ASRock is the only board that has given me any trouble in a long time, they seem to be getting better at making them. (all board manufactures)

Asus tried telling me my Xeon had an IGP I needed to disable, and that I was lying that their chipset had SLI support. Then, they didn't want to replace my board because it was clearly defective. Their manual even states video ports only enabled with consumer Core i processor installed lol. I have that chat log still saved somewhere for the lols. I grabbed an MSI board instead and all worked like a turnkey solution (ASrock didn't make a board with this chipset). This was 3 years ago and my final Asus board I'll ever buy.

I still have that ASRock board sitting in the box on my shelf, Maybe I should try again to do the RMA and see if ASRock will respond this time

Back
Top Bottom