video card wont fit case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turboxchaz

In Runtime
argh1!!!! the case's video slot thingy doens't match with my mobo so now im ****ed and stuck on this part of the process!! i tried bending the thing and it still wont work! how do i take this crap off?

you know...the back bottom of the case where you can insert ur video card, network adapter, etc...

the barriers are in front of where i am suppose to fit my video card in so i can't put in my video card unless if i move my mobo down a little but i can't so yeah.

I'd need a picture to fully understand what your describing. Not your fault, Its a very spacial thing thats hard to put into text.

Are you sure you used the correct holes when screwing your motherboard in? might want to try switching holes.

Edit: I got the impression your saying the hole doesn't line up...

what wrong with that? you can take out the metal plate and install the card right on there

i already took out the metal plates. see those openings? those were where the metal plates were...so im trying to take the one in the picture off lol...its real tough and i dont wanna screw up my mobo too.

Are you sure you used the correct holes when screwing your motherboard in? might want to try switching holes.

Edit: I got the impression your saying the hole doesn't line up...

yes i used the correct holes. there aren't a lot of holes to begin with...

Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

not a lot of holes like i said.

Somethings terrilbly wrong with either your case or your MOBO.. lol Really the Slots on the motherboard should be in line with the openings on the back, and right now they are in line with the metal in between.

Are you sure you have your mobo set right? It should be up about a 3/8 of an inch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom