semi-final build plan (with some issues) plz giv input

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else do you need to upgrade? lol

anyways, yeah, dell isn't so good, go with an alienware or voodoo if you want custom gaming pc's

or try out performance pc's, ibuypower, etc.

dell has proprietary ram, mobo (needs special mountings, can't fit in normal cases) psu's etc.

CPU, mobo, PSU?

stuff you already posted..

Cyberpower is great

just wanted to ask...anyway im still unsure of wheter or not to go with vista, also im interested in a sound card but how much quality will it giv me over the onboard (i think this board has good onboard but im unsure). Im also wondering how much performance would be lost by dropping the 10000RPM HD? (it would sav 200$)

If you listen to a alot of music or have a decent 5.1 souround system, i would suggest a sound card. If money is an issue you could look for an older sound blaster audigy 2 series card, or just go for the fatality extreme series. As i said to the person asking about Hard drives, its better to go with two inexpensive drives over a single expensive drive. Its why RAID exist's. Drop the raptor and go with a 7200 RPM drive. You could hook up as many of them as you wanted in RAID for a fraction of the price of the raptor. You would get very good performance out of them.

If you listen to a alot of music or have a decent 5.1 souround system, i would suggest a sound card. If money is an issue you could look for an older sound blaster audigy 2 series card, or just go for the fatality extreme series. As i said to the person asking about Hard drives, its better to go with two inexpensive drives over a single expensive drive. Its why RAID exist's. Drop the raptor and go with a 7200 RPM drive. You could hook up as many of them as you wanted in RAID for a fraction of the price of the raptor. You would get very good performance out of them.

no fatalitY'S!!!!!!

your just paying for the brand name, and the extra cash for the panel at the front... just get a normal one and buy the panel for the front....

no fatalitY'S!!!!!!

your just paying for the brand name, and the extra cash for the panel at the front... just get a normal one and buy the panel for the front....

A normal one? I didnt know you could buy a panel seperate. how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom