Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastasauce

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I haven't posted here for a while but last time I posted I was asking about getting a new computer. Some people told me to wait so I did and now I'm planning to get it during christmas. What new things will come out by that time?

What component are those two?

X38 or skulltrail i think is the new motherboard that supports PCI-E2.0 and supposedly Nvidias "tri-SLI".

Intels peryn and yorksfieldis the 45nm cpu which will replace conroe and w/e the otherone is lol.

G92 is the 8800GT Prices of an 8800GTS, but outperforms the 8800GTS 320, 640, and is close to 8800GTX.

X38 is the new chipset. Its pretty expensive but is a very good board. I ordered the Maximus formula and its being shipped to me as we speak, cant wait to get it.

G92 are the new Nvidia cards. Currently only the 8800GT is available. Its the best "bang for you buck" card available, it is slightly below the 8800GTX. Nvidia is also gonna release a revised 8800GTS using the G92 architect. I'm not sure when that is coming out though.

ATI is also releasing their new line. (the RV600 was it?) i dont know much about those but they are speculated to be much better then the 8800Gt but will be more expensive i'm sure.

The full lineup of the Penryn processors are supposed to come out in Jan. They should be noticeably faster then the current Quad core processors.

Last but not least, the AMD Phenoms are coming out right around the corner, so you have many options to sift thought. HF ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom