Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intel

• dont bother

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are you from? those prices look like UK pounds, yet people are posting links to newegg?

there arent really any am2+ boards readily availible yet. at least no rd790 boards. gigabyte's GA-MA790-DQ6 looks pretty interesting, thats probably the one i will get. that or the DFI. i'll use my 590 for awhile, though. the overdrive utility for amd that will come with the new boards looks awesome, too.
i'd wait a little bit for the am2+ mobos to be released.

stick with you 5000+ its as good as a e6750 when oced to 3.4ghz, there are many bench marks on the internet, and such, plus the 5000+ black edition will be much easyer to oc.

didn't read the watercooling part
just stick with high end air and use the money to better the other parts
you'll be more satisfied

well..... I like the idea of high end air but... I have an alienware full tower case that i plan on windowing and i want to put watercooling so when noobs see the inside i get that mega "woooooooooaaaahhhhh!" reaction... but im open to suggestions.... yeah i might get AM2+ the only thing i dont like about the current few on the egg is the quad sli or whatever it is... i just feel its wasted in my case.... yeah it'd be cool to have 4 cards but i just don't even want it... Its funny how much i dont want it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom