one 8800ultra/gtx or two 8800gt's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
especially with the holidays there will be a lot of shipping stuff back and people shipping gifts out to try and get them there before christmas, and before the new years.

but yeah, ultra if you don't wanna mess around with a sli board, 2 gt's if you want that little bit more performance.

also how is it that 2 gt's are as much as an ultra? last i checked, which was a few seconds ago, an ultra was 660 and 2 gt's were around 450 (256mb) / 550 (512mb)

well i dont wanna go sli since its too much effort. But ill be going quad with a gt or the new gts so ill still ahve better performance than i had with a dual core.

And then i plan on stepping up in feb!..if nvidia releases a never and better card.

Just get the GTS 512 from newegg. Just remember, the evga stepup program works dependant on what you PAID not what the card is worth. So if you plan to stepup, you are better off with the GTS. And most tests are showing the GTS 512 running pretty close if not better than the g80 GTX.

Just get the GTS 512 from newegg. Just remember, the evga stepup program works dependant on what you PAID not what the card is worth. So if you plan to stepup, you are better off with the GTS. And most tests are showing the GTS 512 running pretty close if not better than the g80 GTX.

alright, i guess gts it is then.
Now i have to wait for someone to buy my ultra.
Somone alreadyh bought my e6550 so now i can buy the q6600. Ill prolyl oc to around 3.4...maybe 3.6, but i dont think i need it that high.

i would personally prefer 2 HD 3870 x2's in Crossfire, but idk if the Corsair 520w can take that. I hope it can because im trying my darn best to get the PSU this Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom