Need suggestions for keyboard and mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Feet

In Runtime
Ok, so everything I have is new, except I'm dealing with this 3 year old mouse and keyboard that needs to be updated.

For the mouse, I prefer it to be wireless. I have several wired mice and I just can't stand the wire getting snagged.

I was thinking about these for the keyboard.
Newegg.com - Logitech G15 2-Tone 104 Normal Keys 29 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Gaming Keyboard - Keyboards

Newegg.com - Saitek PZ30AU Black 104 Normal Keys 4 Function Keys USB Wired Standard Eclipse Keyboard - Keyboards

And I was looking at these mice.
Newegg.com - Logitech G7 Black 6 Buttons Tilt Wheel USB RF Wireless Laser 2000 dpi Mouse - Mouse

Newegg.com - Logitech MX Revolution Black 7 Buttons 2 x Wheels USB RF Wireless Laser Mouse - Mouse

Any other better recommendations would be appreciated.

razer makes phenominal gaming mice, i have one and recommend it 100%

also i use a saitek eclipse II and love it to death, would strongly recommend that. also the MERC is a good keyboard for gaming from what i've heard.

hmm i've heard some bad things about the Saitek, something about it losing it's backlighting after a few months and also the lettering on the keys fading badly.

i've had my saitek since christmas and have used it practially every day with no problems.

and all razer mice are wired, but i honestly don't see a problem with wires. but if you're really bothered by it for whatever reason then i would say the g7 is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom