need help with computer and their motherboard! ^^

remik

Beta member
Hi! first of all thanks for taking the time to read and help! :)

So i want to buy a new computer for gaming, there's a french enterprise that builds custom computers and sells them, and I found two, with very little differences except the price.. i'm gonna give the link of the comparison (it's in french, i sadly couldn't get the site in english but.. the name of the components are the same as in english so hopefully i won't be too much of a hassle for you guys ^^'):

https://www.materiel.net/comparerht...c639d843f61cc18627c9?filterUrl=+fb-C000036995

the only differences I see are

- the cooling system, though i assume both are OK, they wouldn't sell a computer that overheats!

- the GPU, slightly different versions of the 2070S, though after researching it seems like the one in the cheaper computer is slightly better.. lol

- frequency of the RAM, both have 16GB DDR4 but one is 3000MHz and the other 3200 MHz, does it make any difference for gaming?

- the motherboards are different, and that's what really scares me since i don't know anything about motherboards.. are both OK? I mean can these motherboard fully exploit the potential of both the GPU and CPU?

I'd be pretty disapointed to buy a high end PC only to see i'm not using its full potential because of the motherboard.. :p
So thanks for any help, will be much appreciated! :)
Also i'm sorry about my poor english!

Back
Top Bottom