My Rig is Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveKaram

In Runtime
I started buying things for it about 2 months ago. Finally got everything and now it's up and running :thumbsup:

Here are the specs

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600 OCZ Special Ops Edition
Processor: Intel i5 750 Lynnfield 2.66Ghz Quad-Core
HDD: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Green
Motherboard: EVGA P55 SLI 132-LF-E655-KR
Graphics Card: PNY nVidia GeForce GTS 250 1GB GDDR3
Case: Cooler Master (nVidia Branded 'Claw') Elite 334
Power Supply: Corsair TX650 Watt
DVD Drive: LG 22x Drive
Monitor: 32" Insignia 1080p HDTV Primary, 19" Dell LCD Flat Panel Secondary

dscf0052uq.jpg

dscf0061d.jpg

dscf0064h.jpg

dscf0062ce.jpg

dscf0067i.jpg

dscf0050u.jpg

What do you all think about it?

Best regards,
Mike

Eek, is the green drive your only drive?

Theyre not usually used as OS drives as theyre energy efficent drives... Let us know how it goes.

But it looks nice........ If you cleaned up the wiring;)

Enjoy it, its a nice setup

Eek, is the green drive your only drive?

Theyre not usually used as OS drives as theyre energy efficent drives... Let us know how it goes.

But it looks nice........ If you cleaned up the wiring;)

Enjoy it, its a nice setup

Yeah, I was going to buy the Caviar Black 1TB from Best Buy but the site advertised differently than the store and was $50 more in the store! :dead: I had no idea. I can fix that when I get me next pay check.

And I have no idea how to neatly place my wiring :p Any advice would be appreciated :)

Nice one! How much did the whole setup cost?

Also, what kind of games are you playing on it? And what kind of performance are you getting?

The whole setup cost around $935. Not too bad.

And I'm going to be playing First Person Shooters and Simulations. I still need to get around to buying some games :cute:

I ran some Team Fortress 2 for a little bit at full graphics and it was very smooth. Ran well. EDIT: Just ran the Need For Speed World Beta on full graphics looks awesome and ran smooth until I got an unexpected crash. Now I need to try some more graphically enhanced games out on it like GTA 4 and FSX.

love the pictures :D

big upgrade from your old computer?

Thanks :) Now i need to work on a sig! Great forums here :)

And holy cow yes.

I had a really, REALLY old computer before, and I have an HP Pavilion dv7 Laptop which is nice for media and stuff but not gaming.

My old computer had a really old Pentium processor, and 1.5gb od DDR RAM. (Didn't even have a graphics card!)

Best regards,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom