Which motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have absolutely no interest in going SLI. I see it as a waste of money personally. So other than that option anything that would make you choose one over the other?

haha i don't like SLI either at all but I was just saying...they are both very similar boards and it's really a toss up. Thats why i said that SLI is one of the only things the board has over the P5B Deluxe. I would get the MSi becuase its cheaper i guess.

They both have 2 PCI-E slots but P5B Deluxe is only Crossfire, while the MSI is SLI as well. I still like the P6N Plat though.

They both have 2 PCI-E slots but P5B Deluxe is only Crossfire, while the MSI is SLI as well. I still like the P6N Plat though.

Technically, you could get some unmentionable drivers if im not mistaken.

So the 650i chipset is crossfire capable too?

Im not sure about using some sort of hack for SLi on the P5B as the 965 chipset jus twas not made for it. I have never heard of this hacked software or whatever.

The 650i chipset should be crossfire capable yes.

Im not sure about using some sort of hack for SLi on the P5B as the 965 chipset jus twas not made for it. I have never heard of this hacked software or whatever.

The 650i chipset should be crossfire capable yes.

wow thats something new, an nvidia chipset that is crossfire capable.. nice to know.

yeah there are hacked drivers for the p965, i believe the same hacked drivers that work on my 975x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom