I hate Gigabyte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all RMA is too bad. I have to order a lot of things through CDW-G for work. I got a bad laptop in a group i ordered, called my sales manager at CDW and he emailed me an RMA number immediately and no charge overnighted me a replacement laptop.

Well, I would say a vast majority of RMA services are quite irritating to go through. I have done my fair share of RMA's, both personally and through work. I have to say that the RMA process is somewhat more pleasant for business customers.

Pretty much any RMA service is terrible, with the only exception that I know of being Newegg.

Riz, what steps did you take to isolate the trouble to be with the motherboard itself, and not another component? I saw your post at the beginning of October, but doesn't really say what you did other than restarting repeatedly and taking out the CMOS battery.....

ya, i keep on popping out my cmos batter which doesnt seem to do much. my case speaker isnt giving me any error beeps so it's not another component. definitely not the cpu (i took the heatsink off and i could feel it getting hot on bootup) cant be sure about the RAM/gpu, but agasin no error beeps makes me think its the mobo.

Your best way of identifying a troublesome component is to test out all of the components separately in a different rig. I am going through this trouble now with my Gaming rig. Trouble is either the BIOS chip, motherboard, or CPU. Can't diagnose it further than that, because I have no spare Socket 939 Motherboards or CPU's....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom