Help with sound card + Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddymofo

Baseband Member
You might remember i bought an incredible system a while back, well the only thing i have left to buy is a decent set of speakers, soundcard and a blue-ray drive. So here I am enquiring about soundcards and speakers :)

Ok so i do play a lot of games but I listen to music at least 4-5 hours a day so probably a great card for music would be my choice here. I was looking at the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic 7.1 Sound Card paired up with either the Creative GigaWorks G500 THX Certified 5.1 or Logitech G51 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System. If you could tell me the best choice of speakers there and verify the soundcard, Id appreciate the help. Thanks!

The logitech site says the G51 retails at 200, and I know I got my z-5500 for about that price on a big sale. If you have about 200 dollars to spend, I would go with the z-5500 (they are always on sale), it will amaze you. It's their best offering, and it's a steal at any price.

take this to question to the audio part of the forum... they know alot more than we do

A good card for music would be M-audio or an Emu. But if you want to setting in the middle than a creative x-fi or a high end card like the Auzentech Prelude which also has x-fi and solid state caps. Look at the quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom