Help with a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
^It is almost always cheaper to build a PC, but the one you listed $1259.99 does that mean your budget for parts is that high now?

Nope..

It'dd reduce performance... 256bit interface can't handle that much RAM efficiently

If you can ask your dad what would be a suitable amount of money to pay for a pc, we can wip you one up that will be able to play all the games listed a great performance and it will be cheaper than any store bought computer.

For even $500 we can make you a pretty good build.

Q6600
HD 4850
Corsair 550vx (if you're not overclocking)
Rosewill RCX-z775
2gb- 4gb of DDR2 RAM
HD of your preference, case of your choice, Optical Drive of your choice

Thats about $950 (feels like its missing something for a reason...)

Thanks for the help but ive also had a couple more questions over the past few days.

Will I be able to play the games that ive listed above (Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Unreal Tournament 3, etc.)?

And also my dad offered to buy this pc Buy the iBUYPOWER Gamer Tempest 922TLX Desktop PC and other Desktop computers at circuitcity.com

Will this pc be better to get then buying the parts and putting them in? And also will I be able to play the games listed above with the pc my dad offered.

Dude that computer is way over priced. You could make the same computer for about at least 500$ cheaper.

Just wanted to tell everybody thanks for the help ive sent him what youve guys had to offer and hes already bought the parts.

Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom