Help for building a new gaming PC

StayFrosty

Beta member
I am spending about 1100 to 1500 dollars on a gaming PC. This will be my first build and I need some help. Does anybody know some good build guides, websites, or parts I should include? Thank you.

One stop shop right here buddy.

Preliminary questions. Do you need mouse, keyboard, monitor and OS?
What games do you plan to play?
Do you plan on recording gameplay or streaming?
Big case or little case?

No I don't need a mouse, keyboard, or monitor. But for my OS I want Microsoft Windows 10 Home (I don't know the difference between Pro and Home)

The games I play are around H1Z1, Csgo, and Rust. But I want to be able to play more games without low fps and and low settings.

Yes I plan on streaming.

And preferably a bigger case.

Im planning to download after I build the PC, software like Photoshop and Sony Vegas. But my main goal Im trying to achieve is to get a really good gaming PC.

Thanks so much! One last question what is the difference between having two storages (an ssd and hdd) versus one "Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive" as you put in the list

A spinning HDD will be slower. I left you room to add a 1TB HDD if you require the extra space or want like a new headset or something. I wanted to do a 1080 but decided against it to stick with the 6700k since you want to stream and do productivity stuff. SSDs are incredibly faster than HDDs.

A spinning HDD will be slower. I left you room to add a 1TB HDD if you require the extra space or want like a new headset or something. I wanted to do a 1080 but decided against it to stick with the 6700k since you want to stream and do productivity stuff. SSDs are incredibly faster than HDDs.

mmmm especially those shiny new Samsung 960 Pro M.2 SSDs... I want me one of those... :p 3 GBps read speeds yes pleaseeeee xD

Back
Top Bottom