Graphics Performance List

Thanks a bunch. I was looking at Sapphire and ASUS, I know ASUS makes good mobos, but can't compare apples to oranges from what i hear. Thanks again :)

XFX offers a lifetime warranty for both Nvidia and ATI cards. BFG also offers a lifetime warranty. EVGA used to, but I haven't seen it on their cards' specs of late.

xfx also allow you to remove the stock heatsink and still not void the warranty, you just have to put the stock one back on if you are going to send it in/back.

what about adding the geforce 210 and the gt220?

from reviews, it looks like the gt220 has performance ranging between (according to this list) 9500 gt and maybe like hd 4670 levels (nothing special i guess).
techPowerUp :: Palit GeForce GT 220 Sonic 512 MB Review :: Page 6 / 34

and the geforce 210 is like somewhere under hd 4350 performance.
Geforce G210: Nvidia's first DirectX 10.1 card reviewed - Nvidia, Geforce, G210, GT218, DirectX 10.1, Graphics Card, Benchmark, Review, Test - PC Games Hardware

Very nice guide. This is quite helpful even to a pro, as its impossible to remember ALL those cards, especially comparing cards from different generations. Great job guys. Keep up the good work, and add in the 5770 and 5750 :p

For ATi cards, HIS, Sapphire, ASUS, and an honorable mention to XFX (now that they make ATi cards), are the brands you should look at.

For Nvidia, XFX, EVGA, ASUS, and Zotac (is climbing).

I thought BFG was supposed to be good.

Oh yea. They're good too, but just didn't come to my mind at the time I posted that. If I can recall, they were pretty big back then.

XFX offers a lifetime warranty for both Nvidia and ATI cards. BFG also offers a lifetime warranty. EVGA used to, but I haven't seen it on their cards' specs of late.
EVGA do still have it. Only for newest cards or very expensive products. Every product code that ends with AR has it.

Back
Top Bottom