Finaly got this computer down, what do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
g11.jpg

ec.jpg

Comparisons.. ok, maybe the G11 does look better in designs. :laughing:

Arg! Overspend! Overspend! Are you just buying stuff because you can? I guess if you can afford it, go ahead, but you could pay a lot less and lose almost nothing.

Oh, and you need a fan for that heat sink.

You might as well throw a few more in to mount on the case.

Brand new, untested equipment = much :( , rubbish BIOS, ridiculous price etc. etc.

I'm running the saitek right now XD mines red though. I like it. No bells and whistles at all though.

Its one heavy *** keyboard too. Seriously lol. Its solid. Id hate to be hit with it. XD

im thinkin of gettin a gaming keyboard for new build tho.

Arg! Overspend! Overspend! Are you just buying stuff because you can? I guess if you can afford it, go ahead, but you could pay a lot less and lose almost nothing.

Oh, and you need a fan for that heat sink.

You might as well throw a few more in to mount on the case.

Brand new, untested equipment = much :( , rubbish BIOS, ridiculous price etc. etc.

I take it your refering to the maximus? Its not untested, ASUS Maximus Formula SE - XtremeSystems Forums

These guys pushed this MB to the abosolute limits and it has worked magically. Yes is it a bit expensice, but a mere 30$ more then my second choice, the P5K deluxe. How do you know the BIOS is rubbish? have you tested it yet?

Btw what do you mean i need a fan for the heatsink? I thought it had one installed in it :S I am also planning on loading the case with fans, thats a given.

bleh ifter 15 pages of that thread my head's dizzy. Though the formula looks nice. Again with the non SLI though so thats a bummer. Only reason I wouldn't grab it. i grabbed the p5k before noticing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom