Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
I'm just a bit confused about when this is coming out. It says the release date is Nov 16, 2007. But when do they hit the store shelves? I thought stores were supposed to already have them in the back and ready to display on the date of release. Or am I wrong?

I went to a couple stores when COD4 was released (about 1-2 days after) and they didn't have COD4... although I saw that you could order it online.

I'm just a bit confused about when this is coming out. It says the release date is Nov 16, 2007. But when do they hit the store shelves? I thought stores were supposed to already have them in the back and ready to display on the date of release. Or am I wrong?

I went to a couple stores when COD4 was released (about 1-2 days after) and they didn't have COD4... although I saw that you could order it online.
I don't think this topic is in the right section, but I'll answer you anyway. :p

You're right about stores already having the games in stock. If the game is set to release on a certain date, the store will have them a few days before hand so they are ready to go on the shelves when the game comes out. This does not mean ALL stores are going to have the game. Some stores simply just don't get the game until later. There could be many reasons for this.

If they already have the game, they cannot and will not put the game on display until the release date. If they sell before the release date, they could face paying heavy fines.

yep, if the local retailer is going to carry that game. they will have it a couple days before..

but just like wally world.. they have DiRT for the PC online but not at my 2 local stores.

Sorry about posting in the wrong place everyone... I'm used to posting in this section only that I forgot there were other topics... haha.

Does anyone know when Newegg will ship Crysis if you pre-order it?

It says on walmart.com that if you pre-order it "should" ship on 11/13/07. The word "should" doesn't make it too convincing though. LOL.

Just got the Sunday ads and it says Crysis will be availabe in stores WEDNESDAY... that is the freakin 14th, two days before release date.

Good for me... maybe bad for them if they get sued? lol

; ; I was gonna order it on amazon.. but my CC declined. Forgot I used it to buy my cpu ; ; so depressing hahaha. Amazon was saying 16th. I havent even checked EBGames here, they don't deliver and i'm awfully lazy. They're usually right on top of things though So they'll probably have it out on the 16th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom