Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaV II DARK II

Gears of War King
I dont like making new threads, but I have to ask what would you guys prefer... An Antec 900 case or an Antec p182 gun metal case(which is $10 cheaper)

EDIT: The retail price for the p182 is 169.99 but I can get it for $10 cheaper than the 900

It's more a personal preference, really. I like the P182's simple look, and it's probably quieter than the Antec 900.

I personally love the P182, it is built very very well. I have never seen the nine hundred in person, but it looks nice in pictures as well. I would go with the P182 if it was me.

I like the P182 but one thing that got me concern was that I hear in one of the reviews that there are issues with the cables of the PSU interfering with the fan down there something like that, you should check newegg reviews so you can know about that "issue" more.
IMO but cases looks good 1 con for the antec 900 is that the drive bays for the HD are not sided but thats just me, 1 con for the P182 is that I don't see much airflow without comparing the case with the 900, lol.

Both cases are good choices is a matter of your "taste".

900 is really great if you wanna keep things really cool, as doneso by its numerous fans. if youre not overly worried about looks, id gofor the 900 just cus of the performance aspect. also on the p182 i heard the top fan (also on the 900) and the lower fan doesnt to jack squat, so youre basically left with only the rear fan on the 182...thats just what ive heard though. the metal case is a sleek look, but personally im all about performance over looks...

900 is really great if you wanna keep things really cool, as doneso by its numerous fans. if youre not overly worried about looks, id gofor the 900 just cus of the performance aspect. also on the p182 i heard the top fan (also on the 900) and the lower fan doesnt to jack squat, so youre basically left with only the rear fan on the 182...thats just what ive heard though. the metal case is a sleek look, but personally im all about performance over looks...

Could the fans be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom