can you find me a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there might be some good ones for cheap, I can search for you, and im pretty sure that the guru panel only works with the fatal1ty boards, like it has an extra header for the lcd to connect to or something. but if the lcd was usb, all I see that would be holding you back is a driver.

can someone find some detailed specs on the connectors for the guru panel?
thks

but ive been looking at the specs and connectors, and whats the limitations if the main guru connector is disconnected? like will the clock still work, or...? I mean, i know when the guru connector (not cmos) is disconnected, the firewire, usb, audio, and cmos reset still work.

to me, it almost seems like a relabeled usb connector for the panel. does any body on the forums have one?

im just wondering what the screen will do when the guru connector is disconnected

well like most things if its not hooked up it wont work (duh?)

honestly why wouldnt it work??? its just a front panel not any diffrent the most of the ones ive seen

i dont know if this thrad is dead but i will say what i need to say

one im sry if i speel bad im dislsic so im sry but i will try to get my pont to u

the GURU panol that u can get from newegg will ONLY work for some mb so u will have to look that u i have a list some where but i will have to look for it ask if u need it

and i like the GURU i have not look at all it can do buy i like what i figed out so far on the fly overclok

it has a program that u can set up to overclok whan u r in a sirint game then stop overcloking what u quit the game

it tells u if u got an e-male or a IM i still need to look how to do that but still its kool ABIT is the whay to go

i jast bild my frist pc and its Fatal1ty all the way :)

i hade 3 BSD so far but that bc my WinXP cd was bad :( but now its up and running and with 4 gig of ram a raed 5 of 2 250 gig hard dravs

the 8600 falta1ty Vido card and the sond blaster x-fi flat1dy sond card.....

it sreems my pc case is whater cooled (not the pards but the case it salf has the whater going thro it) is is not over cloke at this pont but it still faster than anthing i seen my ram is super talint with the lag time of 4-4-3-8
:) :) but ya i got why off track lol the GURU panol is good and kool if u have the right MB for it and know what u r doing

i give GURU 9 out of 10

pros real time overcloking IM and male tellers..... a preset overclok seting woings if you pc gets to hot or to cold (like my pc is lol its TO COLD IN MY PC LOL i cant belive i have to heat up my cpu to have it work right)

cons u need the right bord and the e mail dont work for yahoo (it might but i have not fund out how)

have a nice day:D

hes right, check the specification tab:

Compatibility
The Guru Panel is compatible with the ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 and Fatal1ty AN8 SLi motherboards.

or they are just saying taht to make ppl splurge for those boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom