All you gamers out there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beckman44

In Runtime
I have recently been introduced to PC games so I need to change my build plans.....

Need best video rendering/gaming computer you can get me for under $1,000.

I need everything accept for the monitor. Including a gaming mouse, and (if suggested) gaming keyboard. If the keyboard isnt as big of a deal to pay for at this point, then dont list one and i have a few regular ones lying around. thanks!

that'll bout' do it!

what kind of games are you looking to play?

Well I play COD4 Promod ATM....but I am thinking about expanding to all of the more popular games. Especially with Black Ops having dedicated servers. Do you have any game suggestions?

I want a rig that will run any game decently, not one that only runs on one game perfectly.

Not comfartable with that card due to poor reviews, Im also not into gaming enough to center it totally around the graphics card (Im not a hardcore gamer, just a general player). I would like to focus more on processing power than you have in the build you have set for me. Like I said before, video rendering and compression will be my biggest concerns, followed by gaming.

Sorry for the trouble.....Would it be possible to squeeze an i7 in there. I just want my video card to be able to play the most intense games smoothly on normal settings, dont need any extra high settings at this point. I understand that intel beats the crap out of amd in video rendering etc....

920 has tri-channel ram.. so the ram gorilla suggested probably isn't recommended. 5870 is a great card. one of the best and fastest and best bang for your buck currently..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom