Whats with the E series CPUs??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kustumb

Baseband Member
Ive never heard of the E series for Intel Dual Cores Is it like waayyy better than the AMD 64 X2 CPUs? or just about the same performance?

I think, you're talking about the Core 2 Duos. And yes....they are better than AMD X2s.

do u mean the soon to come out Pentium E? if you are their crappier versions the e4300. Intel plans to stick with the Pentium name, since its so well known for people who know nothing about comps. Their Core name (Core 2 Duo, Core 2 Quad, etc.) should always be the better CPU though....

yea, i think hes talking about the Pentium E series that are supposed to be released in June i think. They're going to be rather low end dual cores but they're going to be cheap and hopefully overclock decently.

They are the same as the E4300 series but they will have half the cache even more and be lower priced. The cache hurts a little but still great entry level CPU's. If thats what you are talking about.

I meant the CPUs u all have like Sora and B1Gapl its all E6300 are those dual core and if so are they much much better than my AMD X2 64 3800+?? Just looking to make an awesome game build

I meant the CPUs u all have like Sora and B1Gapl its all E6300 are those dual core and if so are they much much better than my AMD X2 64 3800+?? Just looking to make an awesome game build

E6300 performs better than 3800+ and even slightly better than 4200+

But you won't see a huge difference if you upgrade from 3800+ to E6300, unless you overclock

Personally, I recommend E6320 which have more cache than E6300 and it is priced the same.

E6300 performs better than 3800+ and even slightly better than 4200+

But you won't see a huge difference if you upgrade from 3800+ to E6300, unless you overclock

Personally, I recommend E6320 which have more cache than E6300 and it is priced the same.

any idea how much they are prices at?? and which socket are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom