new Cpu compatible with motherboard?

Less of a problem yes but if his FPS is that high with spikes something else is causing it so a better CPU could only be masking something.
Make sure EVERYTHING is turned off in the background besides Afterburner. Antivirus, Discord, any browsers, apps, whatever. Make sure drivers are the latest, verify game files in the battlenet launcher, then launch the game and have it recalculate shaders.

Thanks for the reply,

unfortunately nothing made it better.
The weird thing is when he is getting drops to 15fps. The CPU and GPU usage dont touch the 100% (highest is around 98%).

In the pictures I will give the specs of his system.
He only has 8GB of RAM, might this cause the problem or will a better RAM only slightly decrease the fps drops?

Hope you find some good info of the pictures
https://imgur.com/a/ZCWtOSs (For the pictures)
----------------------------------------------------
Benchmark Modern Warfare Warzone:

ModernWarfare.exe benchmark completed, 651 frames rendered in 15.921 s (This is recorded in the main screen)
Average framerate : 40.8 FPS
Minimum framerate : 5.9 FPS
Maximum framerate : 46.3 FPS
1% low framerate : 1.1 FPS
0.1% low framerate : 1.1 FPS

ModernWarfare.exe benchmark completed, 19683 frames rendered in 359.422 s (this is recorded during a gameplay)
Average framerate : 54.7 FPS
Minimum framerate : 0.6 FPS
Maximum framerate : 76.8 FPS
1% low framerate : 2.3 FPS
0.1% low framerate : 0.6 FPS
-----------------------------------------------------------

What power supply does he have?

Edit:
Actually RAM could be an issue. I fired up a SP mission and it was sitting at 4.8GB of usage. With 150 players and a large map I could see the game using more.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If you can find 32GB of 3000 in the same price bracket minus RGB (like Vengeance LPX or maybe some Hyper X) I'd do that so he has something he can lean on for a while. If not, that'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom