Gaming PC & Media Centre. £400 Budget. No OS Needed. No peripherals needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFuzzyFool

Solid State Member
I am building my first ever Desktop PC. I am interested in making youtube videos and gaming... I.e Game Commentary/Edits etc. So this PC is going to need to be able to run games and render videos.
I have around a £400 - $600 budget. I do not need an OS, I still have an install of Win7 64bit Home Premium remaining from an earlier upgrade. I do not need monitors, I have two already, nor do I need speakers,keyboard etc. I have those.

I would like to be able to multi-task comfortably on this PC. I.e render a video and browse the internet/game at the same time. I am going to be using a dual and hopefully eventually triple monitor set up. But triple monitor set up ability isnt a must.

I'd like to have a Desktop that is compatible with USB 3.0, has 4GB RAM+, 4 Core 3.0GHz +, and a good GPU, and is preferably not immensely hard to build! :D

So basically : Case, Motherboard, Processor, GPU, Ram, PSU, HDD, Optical Drive( I do have two old DVD R/RW tpye drives if theyd work) and any bonuses that can be incorporated i.e i'd like something like this : Plexus USB 3.0 2 Port PCI-Express Card - 10x faster.. | Ebuyer.com too. So basically, the best unit for gaming under £400 your mind can come up with :)

I have one forum post up all ready covering a set up I've conceived, but I don't know if it'd work : http://www.techist.com/forums/f75/would-pc-work-what-cables-would-i-need-first-pc-build-240683/ If you'd like to give me a bit of help there it would be really appreciated.

So my question here, is what's the best PC you can conceive here for under £400 - $600. And that's a definite limit. Pretty much. Be Reasonable :)

I really do appreciate any help. Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom