The Acer TravelMate 4400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yolkz

In Runtime
Acer TravelMate 4400
I was thinking of getting this laptop for my computer networking and light gaming. My only concern though is that all the reviews I have seen say the computer gets EXTREMELY hot. I was wondering if there was a cheap easy way to keep it cool and in good shape.

have you looked at the aspire series ??

and all laptops run hot....thats why they call them not books now because they are to hot to have on your lap haha

Yea but I dont know. I dont see a clear advantage of the aspire series for the budget I have. I'm getting 20mb extra on the hd than any on the aspire series. I dont know I have a hard time buying things. Peoples opinions and statments throw me off alot.

u mean extra 20gb hd than the aspire serious no mb right ? haha

peoples opinions do make you think a little more but i mentioned the aspire series cause my boss has one and it looks really nice and runs good as well...as i said before most laptops/notebooks run hot...its just because they done get much air into them

Hahah yes of course I meant 20 gb. I think this will deffinatly get the job done. I guess it would not hurt to search around a bit more.

Thanks for the help and suggestions. One of my other concerns is what do you think of amd over intel? I'm kinda curious to try out the turion. I've used intel and would like to try something different.

Well discussing with my mom about computers. Specifically about my budget she told me why not take a loan from the bank to build up my credit. So thats what I am going to do and I am now going to get the ACER Ferari the computer I really wanted. This way I can play good games and it will be able to handle my networking programs.

you wont get the things that you'll get in acer for same price in any other manufacturer.

I dont know about other acer's but I am using Ferrari on AMD Turion. it runs good. adjusts CPU clock from 800MHz to full 2GHz. only BAD thing is that, its FAN runs all the time. but doenst necessarily blows HOTTER air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom