Why do we have all kinds of chips at our cell phones?

Goblin1986

Baseband Member
Why do we have soo many unnecessary features at our cell phones? Why do we have cell phones with computer keyboard QUERTY? I do not understand it, because it is not convenient to type with such keyboard!
Why do we buy cell phones with 20 pxls camera? And I know a lot of useless features and for all this all we pay a lot of money!!! Maybe somebody can explain me why we do so... Why not buy cheap cell phone for making calls that is it am I mistaken?))

Because you can carry all of this in your pocket now:
d5fHm.jpg

It's a matter of convenience and advances in technology. With a smartphone, you have a phone, still camera, video camera, GPS, computer, MP3 player, video player, game console, plus many more things that apps can expand on (such as translators, calculators, dictionary, etc.).

^ This.
And there are still phones available that only make calls. No one's forcing you to buy a high end smartphone :tongue:

Low-end, mid-range, top-end. Take your pick and choose your feature set. With some many different makes and models of phones available you can find something that fits just what you want.

I know several people who use a smartphone for ALL of their computing needs, as well as camera, GPS, etc. These people need all the bells and whistles.

Yes I agree with all your thoughts but I thinks half features that are in our cell phones are not necessary just extra money

Yes I agree with all your thoughts but I thinks half features that are in our cell phones are not necessary just extra money

Then don't get the high end / flagship phones, and you won't have to spend the extra money for those extra features.

Back
Top Bottom