Switching to Xfinity from Verizon

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Hi all. Has anybody switched or know someone that has switched from Verizon to Xfinity. Paying $220/month for 5 lines with 10GB shared data on Verizon - we never used more than 3 GB. Monthly fee for 3 GB shared by all 5 phones at Xfinity is $30 month. Switching would cost me the cost of one phone as my Droid z3 isn't compatible. I hate the phone anyhow because it's not working properly. So have to payoff the Z3 phone= $165. Plus buy a new phone either unlocked or at Xfinity. Then transfer the 4 iPhones over. They will give me $50 gift cards for each iPhone transferred= $200 in gift cards. Never had a high end phone and don't want to pay more than $500 for a new phone. Looking at Best buy and Xfinity there are 2 phones than seem to work for me= Google pixel 3A or Samsung Galaxy A51. Prefer Android as it is what I am used to.

Looking for opinions on switching and on phones - or a different phone you may think is better but still in my price range that is compatible with Xfinity.

Between those two I would go with the A51, but I prefer a larger screen myself. I have heard the battery life is pretty good on the A51 as well, about par with my Honor 8X.

Thank you - Appreciate the post Trotter. Hope you are yours are all safe and well.

I'm also considering switching from Xfinity to Verizon. I wonder what option you chose in the end? Are you happy with your choice? I'd really appreciate your feedback.

I haven't personally switched from Verizon, but I have heard good things about Xfinity. I know that saving money is always a plus, and it sounds like you're definitely saving some dough by switching. As for the new phone, it's great that you're considering both the Google Pixel 3A and Samsung Galaxy A51. Those are both solid choices and are within your budget. If you're looking for more options, check out the device compatibility section on Xfinity website or take a look at the latest offerings on the Multitechverse site. Oh, and if you run into any tech issues like a TCL TV not turning on.

I'll stay with Cricket for now. I'm not crazy about having to abide by their whitelist, but five lines with unlimited data for 125 is just too darn hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom