Parse Error Problem

Rocketman2798

Baseband Member
I have a Nextbook premium 7. I dont have the Google Play Store so i had to download the 1 mobile market and it worked at first but fro like a week when i go to download an app it will say Parse Error. i also tried the marketplace that come with the tablet which was the SlideMe market and it does the same thing. HELP PLZ

Try clearing the cache on your App store and/or Google Play Services.

If that doesn't work, you may have to try clearing the data on it as well and reconfigure your settings.

Did it just start doing randomly or did it happen it after something was done? Like an update or anything?

carnageX, i just tried every thing you said to do and it still seems to not want to work. Also from what i can remember it just started randomly.

Hey Carnage funny thing happened. i went to the marketplace i have on my tablet to download an app and it downloaded. but then when i went to download and game it said parse error. do you know why that is.

Possible that the game isn't supported for your version of Android? What version are you running?

How big was the app vs the game?

The tablet i am using is running on Android version 2.3.1. And the App was about 7.5MB ad the Game was about 41.5MB

What game was it?

Did the description say it was only supported by a certain android version?

The game is farmville 2:country escape. I looked and nowhere in the description does it have what android version is needed

Back
Top Bottom