How to erase permanently recover photos from Android Phone

@nline

Baseband Member
Dear Friends,

After you recover lots of deleted photos from your Android Phone with a recovery program, then how to delete these photos permanently?

I mean even no recovery program can find them again. This is also about SD Card.

Lastly, I want this kind of program for PC. That I can use it on my desktop PC and delete permanently recovered photos/videos.

I'm confused... if you're recovering photos, then that means you've already deleted them, no? So why bring them back just to annihilate them again?

If you don't need the card that they're on, just destroy the SD card. Best way. There is plenty of freeware to use to completely zero out data on a drive. Here's a good article on that. Look near the bottom for the SSD section.

How to securely erase hard drives (HDDs) and solid state drives (SSDs) | ZDNet

Thanks for the reply!
Actually, I just wanted to wipe/erased these recovered photos permanently. Because I never knew about that before that already deleted photos can be recover again by someone else.

I just installed an Photo Recover program and it found 10.000+ images that were deleted before. I was a bit shocked. But since these photos are useless for me and not wanted to get recover by someone else. Therefore wanted to wipe permanently forever.

Yes, its good way to destroy the card. But I just wanted to use it again. But me too think that the best way of course is to destroy it.

Lastly, Photos that are recovered by an Android Phones own memory, these too I want to erase/wipe permanently. Because these Android phones I cannot destroy :) Just because to use gain. But I wonder how to permanently erase/wipe recovered photos on Android Phone`s memory?

Yes, the recovery tools can't recover overwritten data, if your deleted files are covered by new data, it means they will disappear forever. But if you want to sell your old device, then it is important to erase private data permanently.

Please don't worry, there are also Android data eraser programs, which helps us erase data on Android phone permanently without recovery, such as photos, contacts, sms, music, videos and so on.

Back
Top Bottom