Cell Phone Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmoussa87

Baseband Member
I just inhereted my sister's "old" phone. It is definitely not old, its a Nokia 6300, but you know what stupid young girls are like and always wanting to have the latest Ipod, fashion, cell phones etc to look cool and be accepted by other shallow, materialistic people - MTV generation. I blasted her for wasting $250 on a new mobile when she has had this one less than 12 months! I was going to sell it on Ebay but though i might keep it for myself seeing all the nice features and other gimmicks, and ability to play flash games.

Anyways, i downloaded some flash games but noticed most are very tiny on the screen, they are not optimized to fill the screen area. It isn't too bad but you can imagine trying to play Castlevania on half of the screen size of a little phone screen, much squinting and eye strain. A few of the games are full screen and look great. I was just wondering if it is possible to adjust the display size or resolution of the flash game so that it is optimized to the screen dimension. Is there like a simple tweak or mod i can do to the flash files from my PC to remedy this?

Some of the games are amazing, almost on par with the 16bit era of gaming, all in a little pocket device, great way to kill some time on my daily commute or when i'm bored aswell.:D Really looking forward to playing some games, that and the 2MP camera, Multimedia player and downloadable GPS map functions look very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom